This Online Store uses a shopping cart, which is the location where you compile your order.
To place an order at our Online Store you will need to use the shopping cart. Once you are satisfied with your order, proceed to checkout, where you will actually buy your item.
Filling a Shopping Cart
- Find the item(s) you would like to purchase by using our catalog. You may use our search engine or browse by product category. To use the search engine, simply enter what you are looking for and press search. To browse, click on one of the product categories, located in the top left hand corner of the entrance page.
- When you find an item you would like to order in a product category (a list with several items), simply select a quantity and press the Order button. This will add that item to your Shopping Cart. To see more information about the item before you buy, click on the name of the item.
- When you find an item you would like to order from the product page, click on the Order button. This will add that item to your Shopping Cart.
- Each time you add an item to your Shopping Cart, the item will appear in your shopping cart,
- If you would like to continue shopping after adding an item to your shopping cart, continue to search for items by using our search engine or by browsing by product category from the navigation bar on the left.
- If you are finished shopping, click on the Shopping Cart button in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to your Shopping Cart page by clicking on the Shopping Cart button.
- Review the items in your Shopping Cart.
- Remove any items you do not wish to purchase by clicking on the Remove Item button.
- To change the quantity of an item, change the number in the box.
- When you have finished reviewing your list, click on the Check Out button.
- A personal information page is then displayed where you will input your name, address.
- A payment information page is then displayed where you will check gift message if appropriate, confrim order information, address, enter credit card info, and any special instructions for your purchase. Then click Submit Order.
- After your order is submitted, an order receipt page will appear. You can print a copy of this page using your browser; we will also email you a copy of your order receipt.
If you're sending gift orders to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address. This will allow you to specify different items to ship to different locations, and request different delivery dates based on the address if necessary.
By creating an Account (which can be done during your first checkout or before beginning the checking out process), you can streamline the ordering process to retain your Billing Address information to use on each order.
You can also additional shipping addresses to be stored with your account by logging in and clicking the "Add New Address" button on the Account Information page.
Online Payments. In order to protect your credit card information from theft, a NT Web Server is being used that supports the SSL protocol. If your browser supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol (currently the majority of browsers do), then your credit card information will be protected whenever you submit a credit card number to us. We have designed our order software to automatically detect whether your browser supports secure transactions. It will automatically notify you if your browser does not support this feature.
Building a Shopping Cart is not a commitment to purchase the items in your Cart. You will have the opportunity to remove items from your shopping cart before you finalize your order.
You will automatically be notified if your credit card information is not being sent by a secure channel.